22-1-330. Commission rulemaking authority. The commission may adopt rules and procedures for:
(1) the distribution of state aid to public libraries and public library districts on a per capita and per square mile basis, as provided in 22-1-327;
(2) the statewide library access program provided for in 22-1-329;
(3) the statewide interlibrary resource-sharing program provided for in 22-1-328;
(4) distribution of base grants provided for in 22-1-331; and
(5) the composition of the library federation board of trustees, as provided in 22-1-404.