23-2-735. Duties of passenger. A passenger may not:
(1) board or disembark from a passenger ropeway except at an area designated for those purposes;
(2) throw or expel any object from a passenger ropeway;
(3) interfere with the running or operation of a passenger ropeway;
(4) use a passenger ropeway unless the passenger has the ability to use it safely without any instruction on its use by the operator or requests and receives instruction before boarding;
(5) embark on a passenger ropeway without the authority of the operator.