23-5-710. Requirements for conducting casino nights. A nonprofit organization that has obtained a permit under 23-5-706 shall conduct a casino night in compliance with the following conditions:
(1) (a) Except as provided in subsection (1)(b), a casino night may not last more than 12 consecutive hours.
(b) A casino night may be split into two separate, 6-consecutive hour sessions that may not be held on the same day but must be held in the same calendar year.
(2) The casino night must be managed and operated only by members of the nonprofit organization that was issued the permit under 23-5-706. The members may not be compensated for their services.
(3) Only merchandise or cash may be awarded as prizes.
(4) Proceeds derived from the casino night, after payment of reasonable administrative expenses, may be used only for a civic, charitable, or educational purpose, and administrative expenses may not exceed 50% of the proceeds.
(5) If cash prizes are awarded, the prizes for bingo and keno may not exceed the prize limits established in 23-5-412. Live card games must be limited to those authorized in 23-5-311, and the prizes may not exceed the prize amount established in 23-5-312.
(6) A casino night may not include a card game tournament provided for in 23-5-317.