30-12-407. Furnace and stove oil. All furnace and stove oil shall be sold by liquid measure or by net weight in accordance with the provisions of 30-12-301. In the case of each delivery of such liquid fuel not in package form and in an amount greater than 10 gallons in the case of sale by liquid measure or 100 pounds in the case of sale by weight, there shall be rendered to the purchaser, either at the time of delivery or within a period mutually agreed upon in writing or otherwise between the vendor and the purchaser, a delivery ticket or a written statement on which, in ink or by means of other indelible marking equipment and in clarity equal to type or printing, there shall be clearly stated:
(1) the name and address of the vendor;
(2) the name and address of the purchaser;
(3) the identity of the type of fuel comprising the delivery;
(4) the unit price (that is, the price per gallon or per pound, as the case may be) of the fuel delivered;
(5) in the case of sale by liquid measure, the liquid volume of the delivery, together with any meter readings from which such liquid volume has been computed, expressed in terms of the gallon and its binary or decimal subdivisions; and
(6) in the case of sale by weight, the net weight of the delivery, together with any weighing scale readings from which such net weight has been computed, expressed in terms of tons or pounds avoirdupois.