33-1-218. Credit insurances -- definitions. As used in this code, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Credit disability insurance" means the same as defined in 33-21-103.
(2) "Credit life insurance" means the same as defined in 33-21-103.
(3) "Credit property insurance" means any policy, endorsement, rider, cover note, memorandum, certificate, or other instrument or evidence of insurance covering perils to goods purchased through a credit transaction or pledged as collateral for a credit transaction and that concerns a creditor's interest in the purchased goods or pledged collateral either in whole or in part. Credit property insurance is a type of property insurance as provided for in 33-1-210.
(4) "Credit unemployment insurance" means insurance on a debtor to provide indemnity for payments or debt becoming due on a specific loan or other credit transaction while the debtor is involuntarily unemployed as defined in the policy. Credit unemployment insurance is a type of involuntary unemployment insurance as provided for in 33-1-216.
(5) "Debtor" means the same as defined in 33-21-103.