33-1-502. Grounds for disapproval. The commissioner shall disapprove any form filed under 33-1-501 or withdraw any previous approval of a form only if the form:
(1) is in any respect in violation of or does not comply with the laws of this state;
(2) contains or incorporates by reference, where the incorporation is otherwise permissible, any inconsistent, ambiguous, or misleading clauses or exceptions and conditions that deceptively affect the risk purported to be assumed in the general coverage of the contract, including a provision in a casualty insurance form permitting defense costs within limits, except as permitted by the commissioner;
(3) has any title, heading, or other indication of its provisions that is misleading;
(4) is printed or otherwise reproduced in a manner that renders any provision of the form substantially illegible;
(5) contains any provision that violates the provisions of 49-2-309.