33-18-202. Misrepresentation and false advertising of policies prohibited. No person shall make, issue, circulate, or cause to be made, issued, or circulated any estimate, illustration, circular, sales presentation, omission, comparison, or statement which:
(1) misrepresents the benefits, advantages, conditions, or terms of any insurance policy;
(2) misrepresents the dividends or share of the surplus to be received on any insurance policy;
(3) makes any false or misleading statement as to the dividends or share of surplus previously paid on any insurance policy;
(4) is misleading or is a misrepresentation as to the financial condition of any person or as to the legal reserve system upon which any life insurer operates;
(5) uses any name or title of any insurance policy or class of insurance policies misrepresenting the true nature thereof;
(6) is a misrepresentation for the purpose of effecting a pledge or assignment of or effecting a loan against any insurance policy; or
(7) misrepresents any insurance policy as being shares of stock.