35-14-1420. Grounds for administrative dissolution. The secretary of state may commence a proceeding under 35-14-1421 to dissolve a corporation administratively if:
(1) the corporation does not pay within 60 days after they are due any fees, interest, or penalties imposed by this chapter or other laws of this state;
(2) the corporation does not deliver its annual report to the secretary of state within 120 days after it is due;
(3) the corporation is without a registered agent or registered office in this state for 60 days or more;
(4) the secretary of state has not been notified within 60 days that the corporation's registered agent or registered office has been changed, that its registered agent has resigned, or that its registered office has been discontinued; or
(5) the corporation's period of duration stated in its articles of incorporation expires.