35-14-1503. Foreign registration statement. To register to do business in this state, a foreign corporation shall deliver a foreign registration statement to the secretary of state for filing. The registration statement must be signed by the foreign corporation and state:
(2) the foreign corporation's jurisdiction of formation;
(3) the street and mailing addresses of the foreign corporation's principal office and, if the law of the foreign corporation's jurisdiction of formation requires the foreign corporation to maintain an office in that jurisdiction, the street and mailing addresses of that office;
(4) the street and mailing addresses of the foreign corporation's registered office in this state and the name of its registered agent at that office;
(5) the names and business addresses of its directors and principal officers;
(6) a brief description of the nature of its business to be conducted in this state; and
(7) a statement that the foreign corporation has complied with the organizational laws in the jurisdiction in which it is organized and that the foreign corporation exists in that jurisdiction.