37-1-130. Definitions. As used in this part, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Administrative fee" means a fee established by the department to cover the cost of administrative services as provided for in 37-1-134.
(2) "Board" means a licensing board created under Title 2, chapter 15, that regulates a profession or occupation and that is administratively attached to the department as provided in 2-15-121.
(3) "Board fee" means:
(a) a fee established by the board to cover program area costs as provided in 37-1-134; and
(b) any other legislatively prescribed fees specific to boards and department programs.
(4) "Department" means the department of labor and industry established in 2-15-1701.
(5) "Department program" means a program administered by the department pursuant to this title and not affiliated with a board.
(6) "Expired license" means a license that is not reactivated within the period of 46 days to 2 years after the renewal date for the license.
(7) "Lapsed license" means a license that is not renewed by the renewal date and that may be reactivated within the first 45-day period after the renewal date for the license.
(8) "License" means permission granted under a chapter of this title to engage in or practice at a specific level in a profession or occupation, regardless of the specific term used for the permission, including permit, certificate, recognition, or registration.
(9) "Terminated license" means a license that is not renewed or reactivated within 2 years of the license lapsing.