37-12-201. Organization of board -- powers and duties. The board shall:
(1) elect annually a president, vice president, and secretary-treasurer from its membership;
(2) administer oaths, take affidavits, summon witnesses, and take testimony as to matters coming within the scope of the board;
(3) make a schedule of minimum educational requirements that are without prejudice, partiality, or discrimination as to the different schools of chiropractic;
(4) adopt rules necessary for the implementation, administration, continuation, and enforcement of this chapter. The rules must address but are not limited to license applications, the display of licenses, and the registration of interns and preceptors.
(5) make determinations of the qualifications of applicants under this chapter; and
(6) certify that a chiropractor who meets the standards that the board by rule adopts is a qualified evaluator for purposes of 39-71-711.