37-25-301. Scope of dietetic-nutrition practice. Only a nutritionist can provide the following services:
(1) assessing the nutrition needs of individuals and groups and determining resources and constraints in the practice setting;
(2) establishing priorities and objectives that meet nutritive needs and are consistent with available resources and constraints;
(3) providing nutrition counseling for any individual;
(4) developing, implementing, and managing nutrition care systems; and
(5) evaluating, adjusting, and maintaining appropriate standards of quality in food and nutrition services.