37-29-102. Definitions. As used in this chapter, unless the context requires otherwise, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Board" means the state board of dentistry provided for in 2-15-1732.
(2) "Denture" means any removable full or partial upper or lower prosthetic dental appliance to be worn in the mouth.
(3) "Denturist" means a person licensed under this chapter to engage in the practice of denturitry.
(4) "Department" means the department of labor and industry provided for in Title 2, chapter 15, part 17.
(5) "Immediate denture" means a denture constructed prior to and inserted immediately after extraction of teeth.
(6) "Practice of denturitry" means:
(a) the making, fitting, constructing, altering, reproducing, or repairing of a denture and furnishing or supplying of a denture directly to a person or advising the use of a denture; or
(b) the taking or making or the giving of advice, assistance, or facilities respecting the taking or making of any impression, bite, cast, or design preparatory to or for the purpose of making, constructing, fitting, furnishing, supplying, altering, repairing, or reproducing a denture.