37-29-201. Board powers and duties. The board has the following powers and duties:
(1) determination of the qualifications of applicants for licensure under this chapter;
(2) administration of examinations for licensure under this chapter;
(3) collection of fees and charges prescribed in this chapter;
(4) issuance, suspension, and revocation of licenses for the practice of denturitry under the conditions prescribed in this chapter; and
(5) to adopt, amend, and repeal rules necessary for the implementation, continuation, and enforcement of this chapter, including but not limited to form and display of licenses, license examination format, criteria and grading of examinations, and disciplinary standards for licensees.