37-53-104. Rulemaking authority. The board shall adopt rules to carry out the provisions of this chapter. The rules may include but are not limited to:
(1) registration information that must be supplied;
(2) documents acceptable in lieu of registration documents under 37-53-204;
(3) qualifications for applicants as provided in 37-53-301;
(4) continuing education requirements for renewal of a timeshare salesperson's license;
(5) additional information included in a public offering statement; and
(6) fees established pursuant to 37-1-134.