37-53-202. Application for registration. An application for registration of a timeshare offering must be signed by the developer and accompanied by the registration fee. A timeshare offering may not be registered unless the developer has filed a complete application as determined by the board or the board's designee. Except as provided in 37-53-204, the application must contain:
(1) financial statements prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles that fully and fairly disclose the current financial condition of the developer;
(2) a statement disclosing any fees in excess of the stated price per unit to be charged to the purchasers, a description of their purpose, and the method of calculation;
(3) copies of all timeshare instruments;
(4) a copy of the public offering statement provided for in 37-53-303;
(5) an irrevocable consent to service of process signed by the developer; and
(6) any other information that the board may require by rule.