37-53-302. Denial, suspension, or revocation of license or application. The board may by an order deny, suspend, or revoke a timeshare salesperson's license or application for license if the board finds that the order is in the public interest and that the applicant or licensee:
(1) has filed an application for licensure as a timeshare salesperson that is incomplete or contains any statement that is false or misleading;
(2) has violated or failed to comply with any provision of Title 37, chapters 1, 51, and 53, or any rules adopted by the board if the violation or the failure to comply related to the timeshare business;
(3) has been convicted of a felony unless the provisions of Title 37, chapter 1, part 2, are met;
(4) is permanently or temporarily enjoined by a court from engaging in or continuing any conduct or practice involving an aspect of the timeshare business;
(5) has engaged in dishonest or unethical practices related to public health, welfare, and safety as those practices apply to the timeshare business; or
(6) has not complied with any condition imposed by the board.