39-51-401. Unemployment insurance fund -- establishment and control. There is established separate and apart from all public money or funds of this state a fund in the enterprise fund type known as the unemployment insurance fund, which must be administered by the department exclusively for the purposes of this chapter. Any reference to the unemployment insurance fund in the Montana Code Annotated means the unemployment insurance enterprise fund. All money in the fund must be mingled and undivided. This fund consists of:
(2) interest earned upon any money in the fund;
(3) any property or securities acquired through the use of money belonging to the fund;
(4) all earnings of the property or securities acquired by the fund;
(5) all money credited to this state's account in the unemployment trust fund pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1103 and 1104, as amended; and
(6) 30% of the penalty payments as provided in 39-51-3201.