39-51-706. Department duties -- integrity data hub -- review of information -- reporting to legislature. The department of labor and industry shall:
(1) engage with and utilize a commercially available database to verify the integrity of the state's unemployment insurance rolls;
(2) on a weekly basis, check the unemployment insurance rolls against the department of corrections list of incarcerated individuals to verify eligibility and ensure program integrity;
(3) on a weekly basis, check the unemployment insurance rolls against the national directory of new hires to verify eligibility;
(4) have the authority to execute a memorandum of understanding with any department, agency, or division for information required to be shared between agencies as outlined in this part;
(5) if it receives information concerning an individual receiving unemployment insurance benefits that indicates a change in circumstances that may affect eligibility, review the individual's case; and
(6) report to the economic affairs interim committee in accordance with 5-11-210 relating to the administration of this part.