40-4-307. Mediator qualifications. A mediator must meet the following minimum qualifications:
(1) knowledge of the court system and the procedures used in family law matters;
(2) knowledge of other resources in the community to which the parties may be referred for assistance;
(3) knowledge in the area of domestic violence;
(4) if applicable, knowledge of child development, clinical issues relating to children, the effects of marriage dissolution on children, and parenting research; and
(5) knowledge of the mediation process.