(1) "Display or dissemination of obscene material to minors" means that quality of a description, exhibition, presentation, or representation, in whatever form, of sexual conduct or sadomasochistic abuse when the material or performance, taken as a whole, has the following characteristics:
(a) its dominant theme appeals to a minor's prurient interest in sex;
(b) it depicts or describes sexual conduct or sadomasochistic abuse in a manner that is patently offensive to contemporary standards in the adult community with respect to what is suitable for minors; and
(c) it lacks serious literary, scientific, artistic, or political value for minors. If the court finds that the material or performance has serious literary, scientific, artistic, or political value for a significant percentage of normal older minors, the material or performance may not be found to lack such value for the entire class of minors.
(2) "Material" means a book, magazine, newspaper, pamphlet, poster, print, picture, figure, image, description, motion picture film, record, recording tape, or videotape (except a motion picture or videotape rated G, PG, PG-13, or R by the motion picture association of America).
(3) "Minor" means a person under 18 years of age.
(4) "Newsstand" means a stand that distributes or sells newspapers or magazines.
(5) "Performance" means any motion picture, film, or videotape (except a motion picture or videotape rated G, PG, PG-13, or R by the motion picture association of America); phonograph record; compact disk; tape recording; preview; trailer; play; show; skit; dance; or other exhibition played or performed before an audience of one or more, with or without consideration.
(6) "Person" means any individual, partnership, association, corporation, or other legal entity of any kind.
(7) "Prurient interest in sex" means a shameful or morbid interest in sex or excretion.
(8) "Sexual conduct" includes:
(a) vaginal, anal, or oral intercourse, whether actual or simulated, normal or perverted. A sexual act is simulated when it gives the appearance of depicting actual sexual activity or the consummation of an ultimate sexual act.
(b) masturbation, excretory functions, or lewd exhibition of uncovered genitals or female breasts;
(c) sadomasochistic abuse, meaning an act or condition that depicts torture, physical restraint by being fettered or bound, or flagellation of or by a nude person or a person clad in undergarments or in a revealing or bizarre costume.
(9) "Ultimate sexual act" means vaginal or anal sexual intercourse, fellatio, cunnilingus, or bestiality.