50-1-111. Asbestos disease account. There is an asbestos disease account in the state special revenue fund to be used by the department for grants to the Lincoln County health board to be used for the following purposes:
(1) providing case management services for asbestos patients;
(2) maintaining and overseeing a working network of Lincoln County health care and social service providers;
(3) providing direct services to individuals who have a positive result as determined by a qualified physician for asbestos-related diseases;
(4) evaluating the programs for effectiveness and quality; and
(5) pursuing both short-term and permanent funding for health care and social service needs of asbestos patients.