(1) "Family planning services" means a range of appropriate methods to prevent, delay, space, or otherwise time pregnancy, including natural family planning methods and infertility services. Family planning services do not include abortion, abortion referrals, or counseling in favor of abortion.
(2) "Federally qualified abortion" means an abortion qualified for federal matching funds under the medicaid program, 42 U.S.C. 1396, et seq., and as amended after this.
(3) "Federally qualified health center" means a health care provider that is eligible to receive federal funds under 42 U.S.C. 1396d(1)(2)(B).
(4) "Hospital" means a hospital as defined in 50-5-101.
(5) "Public funds" means state funds, including without limitation state general revenue funds, state special revenue funds, limited purpose grants or loans, and federal funds, federal state account 03026, provided under Title X of the Public Health Service Act, 42 U.S.C. 300, et seq., Title IV, 42 U.S.C. 601, et seq., Title V, 42 U.S.C. 701, et seq., and Title XX, 42 U.S.C. 1397, et seq., of the Social Security Act.
(6) "Rural health clinic" means a health care provider that is eligible to receive federal funds under 42 U.S.C. 1395x(aa)(2).