50-40-103. Definitions. As used in this part, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Bar" means an establishment with a license issued pursuant to Title 16, chapter 4, that is devoted to serving alcoholic beverages for consumption by guests or patrons on the premises and in which the serving of food is only incidental to the service of alcoholic beverages or gambling operations. The term includes but is not limited to taverns, night clubs, cocktail lounges, and casinos.
(2) "Department" means the department of public health and human services provided for in 2-15-2201.
(3) "Enclosed public place" means an indoor area, room, or vehicle that the general public is allowed to enter or that serves as a place of work, including but not limited to the following:
(c) public and private office buildings and offices, including all office buildings and offices of political subdivisions, as provided for in 50-40-201, and state government;
(d) trains, buses, and other forms of public transportation;
(e) health care facilities;
(f) auditoriums, arenas, and assembly facilities;
(g) meeting rooms open to the public;
(i) community college facilities;
(j) facilities of the Montana university system; and
(4) "Establishment" means an enterprise under one roof that serves the public and for which a single person, agency, corporation, or legal entity is responsible.
(5) "Incidental to the service of alcoholic beverages or gambling operations" means that at least 60% of the business's annual gross income comes from the sale of alcoholic beverages or gambling receipts, or both.
(6) "Person" means an individual, partnership, corporation, association, political subdivision, or other entity.
(7) "Place of work" means an enclosed room where one or more individuals work.
(8) "Smoking" or "to smoke" includes the act of lighting, smoking, or carrying a lighted cigar, cigarette, pipe, or any smokable product and includes the use of marijuana.