52-2-803. Duties of department. The department shall:
(1) exercise licensing authority over all programs under this part;
(2) adopt rules prescribing the health and safety standards upon which licenses are issued under this part;
(3) adopt rules setting forth reasonable licensing fees;
(4) make available to the public information on the name, address, and contact information for each licensee; and
(5) report to the children, families, health, and human services interim committee in accordance with 5-11-210 on the department's efforts related to this part.