53-2-902. Definitions. As used in this part, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Cash assistance" means the programs designed to provide families with monthly cash grants and opportunities leading to self-support and funded, in part, with temporary assistance for needy families block grant funds as provided in 45 CFR 260.31(a).
(2) "Department" means the department of public health and human services provided for in 2-15-2201.
(3) "Food stamp program" means the provision of food stamp benefits that can be used to purchase food to low-income persons pursuant to the Food Stamp Act Amendments of 1980, 7 U.S.C. 2011, et seq.
(4) "Nonfinancial assistance" means the programs funded, in part, with temporary assistance for needy families, as provided in 45 CFR 260.31(b).
(5) "Temporary assistance for needy families" means the block grant established pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 601, et seq.