69-1-104. Public service commission districts. In this state there are five public service commission districts, with one commissioner elected from each district, distributed as follows:
(1) first district: Blaine, Cascade, Chouteau, Daniels, Dawson, Fergus, Garfield, Hill, Judith Basin, Liberty, McCone, Petroleum, Phillips, Richland, Roosevelt, Sheridan, Toole, Valley, and Wibaux Counties;
(2) second district: Big Horn, Carbon, Carter, Custer, Fallon, Powder River, Prairie, Rosebud, Treasure, and Yellowstone Counties;
(3) third district: Beaverhead, Broadwater, Deer Lodge, Gallatin, Golden Valley, Jefferson, Madison, Meagher, Musselshell, Park, Silver Bow, Stillwater, Sweet Grass, and Wheatland Counties;
(4) fourth district: Granite, Lincoln, Mineral, Missoula, Powell, Ravalli, and Sanders Counties;
(5) fifth district: Flathead, Glacier, Lake, Lewis and Clark, Pondera, and Teton Counties.