69-3-1005. Annual reports. The commission shall, if necessary, provide the federal communications commission with annual reports containing the following information:
(1) a description of qualification and verification procedures and other assistance measures;
(2) the costs of the low-income telephone assistance program;
(3) the number of households receiving low-income telephone assistance;
(4) the number of eligible subscribers receiving low-income telephone assistance, including subscribers who switched from other telephone services to low-income telephone service and new subscribers of low-income telephone service; and
(5) all other information requested by the federal communications commission concerning the effect of the low-income telephone assistance program on eligible subscribership levels.