72-6-411. Effect of transfer on death deed during transferor's life. During a transferor's life, a transfer on death deed does not:
(1) affect an interest or right of the transferor or any other owner, including the right to transfer or encumber the property;
(2) affect an interest or right of a transferee, even if the transferee has actual or constructive notice of the deed;
(3) affect an interest or right of a secured or unsecured creditor or future creditor of the transferor, even if the creditor has actual or constructive notice of the deed;
(4) affect the transferor's or designated beneficiary's eligibility for any form of public assistance;
(5) create a legal or equitable interest in favor of the designated beneficiary; or
(6) subject the property to claims or process of a creditor of the designated beneficiary.