72-31-341. Stocks and bonds. Unless the power of attorney otherwise provides, language in a power of attorney granting general authority with respect to stocks and bonds authorizes the agent to:
(1) buy, sell, and exchange stocks and bonds;
(2) establish, continue, modify, or terminate an account with respect to stocks and bonds;
(3) pledge stocks and bonds as security to borrow, pay, renew, or extend the time of payment of a debt of the principal;
(4) receive certificates and other evidences of ownership with respect to stocks and bonds; and
(5) exercise voting rights with respect to stocks and bonds in person or by proxy, enter into voting trusts, and consent to limitations on the right to vote.