75-10-511. Motor vehicle wrecking facility and motor vehicle graveyard licenses. (1) A person may not conduct, maintain, or operate a motor vehicle wrecking facility or motor vehicle graveyard without a license issued by the department.
(2) Application for the license must be made on forms furnished by the department.
(3) An annual fee of $100 must be paid to the department for the license. The fee may be quarterly prorated for new facilities.
(4) A motor vehicle graveyard is excluded from paying the annual license fee but must meet all other requirements of this part.
(5) A license must be displayed in a prominent place in the licensed facility or graveyard.
(6) The license expires on December 31 of the year issued.
(7) If a motor vehicle wrecking facility ceases to do business, the license must be surrendered to the department. The license is not transferable.