75-26-310. Rulemaking. The department shall adopt rules prescribing:
(1) standards and procedures for the submission of reasonable bonds with good and sufficient surety by the owners of wind generation facilities and solar facilities;
(2) the collection of penalties in accordance with 75-26-304(9);
(3) criteria and the process for releasing a bond in accordance with 75-26-309;
(4) the department's use of a bond in the event that the owner of a wind generation facility or solar facility fails to decommission a wind generation facility or solar facility;
(5) information required by the department to determine bond requirements in accordance with 75-26-304; and
(6) any additional requirements to ensure compliance with this part.