76-6-203. Types of permissible easements. Easements or restrictions under this chapter may prohibit or limit any or all of the following:
(1) structures--construction or placing of buildings, camping trailers, housetrailers, mobile homes, roads, signs, billboards or other advertising, utilities, or other structures on or above the ground;
(2) landfill--dumping or placing of soil or other substance or material as landfill or dumping or placing of trash, waste, or unsightly or offensive materials;
(3) vegetation--removal or destruction of trees, shrubs, or other vegetation;
(4) loam, gravel, etc.--excavation, dredging, or removal of loam, peat, gravel, soil, rock, or other material substance;
(5) surface use--surface use except for such purposes permitting the land or water area to remain predominantly in its existing condition;
(6) acts detrimental to conservation--activities detrimental to drainage, flood control, water conservation, erosion control, soil conservation, or fish and wildlife habitat and preservation;
(8) other acts--other acts or uses detrimental to such retention of land or water areas in their existing conditions.