80-3-322. Revocation, suspension, and nonrenewal of license. The department may revoke, suspend, or refuse to renew a produce dealer license if the department has reasonable cause to believe that the licensee has committed any of the following acts:
(1) refusal or consistent failure to file a produce report or to pay the assessment fee required in 80-3-314;
(2) intentional or consistent failure to grade or mark produce as required in 80-3-312;
(3) aiding another person in the violation of any of the provisions of this part;
(4) failure or refusal to allow inspection of or to maintain and provide records, reports, or other information required by the department; or
(5) violation, failure, or refusal to comply with any other provision of this part or a rule adopted by the department in the implementation of this part.