80-9-203. Misbranded feed. A commercial feed is misbranded if:
(1) its labeling is false or misleading in any particular;
(2) it is distributed under the name of another commercial feed;
(3) it is not labeled as required in 80-9-202;
(4) it purports to be or is represented as containing a commercial feed ingredient, unless the commercial feed or feed ingredient conforms to any definition prescribed by rule of the department;
(5) any word, statement, or other information required by this chapter to appear on the label is not prominently placed there with a conspicuousness (as compared with other words, statements, designs, or devices in the labeling) and in terms which render it likely to be read and understood by the ordinary individual under customary conditions of purchase and use.