80-11-1001. Definitions. As used in this part, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Committee" means the Montana pulse crop committee provided for in 2-15-3007.
(2) "Department" means the department of agriculture provided for in 2-15-3001.
(3) "Net receipts" means the net weight multiplied by the price paid to the producer.
(4) "Producer" means a person or landowner who is personally engaged in growing or producing pulse crops, a tenant of the landowner who is personally engaged in growing or producing pulse crops, or both the landowner and the tenant jointly. The term includes a person, partnership, association, corporation, cooperative, trust, sharecropper, and all other business units, devices, and arrangements.
(5) "Pulse crops" means dry peas, lentils, chickpeas, and fava beans.