80-18-107. Rulemaking authority. The department shall adopt rules that include but are not limited to:
(1) testing of the hemp during growth to determine tetrahydrocannabinol levels;
(2) supervision of the hemp during its growth and harvest;
(3) assessment of a fee that is commensurate with the costs of the department's activities in licensing, testing, and supervising hemp production;
(4) a hemp definition that complies with United States department of agriculture requirements and state regulation;
(5) regulations for hemp derivatives and hemp crude, including licensing, fees, and transportation requirements;
(6) necessary licensing requirements; and
(7) any other rules and procedures necessary to carry out this part.