81-10-104. Rulemaking. The department may adopt rules to administer this part, including but not limited to rules to:
(1) set fees for horse surrender and adoption;
(2) determine what, if any, proof of financial hardship may be required before an owner may surrender a horse;
(3) create procedures for the adoption of surrendered horses;
(4) reimburse licensed livestock markets for expenses incurred in the upkeep of surrendered horses; and
(5) allow a person who has surrendered a horse to buy the horse back if the person's financial circumstances change and the horse has not been sold or adopted.