85-1-612. Rulemaking authority. The department shall adopt rules:
(1) prescribing a reasonable application fee and the form and content of applications for grants and loans;
(2) governing the application of the criteria for awarding loans and grants to private persons;
(3) providing for the servicing of loans including arrangements for obtaining security interests and the establishment of reasonable fees or charges to be made;
(4) describing the terms and conditions for making grants and loans, the security instruments, and the agreements necessary;
(5) describing the ranking criteria used to evaluate and prioritize grants to governmental entities; and
(6) specifying any other procedures necessary to accomplish the objectives of the renewable resource grant and loan program.