85-15-110. Rules. The department may adopt rules to implement the provisions of this chapter, including but not limited to rules to:
(1) classify high-hazard dams and reservoirs;
(2) review, approve, and issue permits;
(3) govern inspections under this chapter;
(4) establish safety standards for the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of high-hazard dams and reservoirs;
(5) establish emergency preparedness and warning procedures; and
(6) establish fees commensurate with costs to cover inspections under this chapter.