87-1-246. Funding of upland game bird enhancement program. The amount of money specified in this section from the sale of each hunting license listed must be used exclusively by the department to preserve and enhance upland game bird populations in Montana in accordance with 87-1-246 through 87-1-249, subject to appropriation by the legislature:
(1) Class A-1, resident upland game bird, $2;
(2) Class B-1, nonresident upland game bird, $23;
(3) Class B-2, 3-day nonresident upland game bird, $10;
(4) Class AAA, combination sports, $2; and
(5) Class B-10, nonresident big game combination, $23.