90-4-308. Governor's considerations. In determining whether to declare an energy supply alert or energy emergency, the governor shall consider:
(1) availability of regional and national energy resources;
(2) local, state, regional, and national energy needs and shortages;
(3) availability of short-term alternative supplies on a local, state, regional, and national basis;
(4) the economic effect of the declaration and the implementation of any curtailment or conservation plans;
(5) any other relevant factors.