22-3-422. Duties of preservation review board. The preservation review board shall:
(1) recommend nominations to the register;
(2) approve or disapprove all nominations to the register;
(3) approve or disapprove additions to statewide inventories of heritage properties;
(4) review the annual work program that recommends preservation goals and grant allocations for the next succeeding fiscal year;
(5) act in an advisory capacity to the historic preservation office and to state agencies; and
(6) accept reports from state agencies and the Montana university system on the first Tuesday in February of every even-numbered year on the status and stewardship of the agencies' and the university system's heritage properties as required in 22-3-424 and make recommendations regarding management of the properties.