33-2-2103. Definitions. As used in this part, the following definitions apply:
(1) "CGAD" means a corporate governance annual disclosure, a confidential report filed by the insurer or insurance group made in accordance with the requirements of this part.
(2) "Commissioner" means the insurance commissioner of the state of Montana.
(3) "Insurance group" means those insurers and affiliates included within an insurance holding company system as defined in 33-2-1101.
(4) "Insurer" has the meaning provided in 33-1-201, except that it may not include agencies, authorities, or instrumentalities of the United States, its possessions and territories, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, or a state or political subdivision of a state.
(5) "NAIC" means the national association of insurance commissioners.