41-5-1901. Definitions. As used in this part, unless the context requires otherwise, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Attendant care" means the direct supervision of youth by a trained attendant in a physically unrestricting setting.
(2) "Board" means the board of crime control provided for in 2-15-2008.
(3) "County" means a county, city-county consolidated government, or a youth detention region created pursuant to 41-5-1805.
(4) "Home detention" means the use of a youth's home for the purpose of ensuring the continued custody of the youth pending adjudication or final disposition of the youth's case.
(5) "Plan" means a county plan for providing youth detention services as required in 41-5-1903.
(6) "Secure detention" means the detention of youth in a physically restricting facility designed to prevent a youth from departing at will.
(7) "Youth detention service" means service for the detention of youth in facilities separate from adult jails. The term includes the services described in 41-5-1902.