50-52-102. Department to adopt rules. The department may adopt rules for constructing and operating campgrounds, trailer courts, work camps, and youth camps to protect the public health and safety. The rules may include rules to:
(1) ensure that establishments have safe and sanitary facilities and systems, including drinking water, sewage disposal, and solid waste disposal systems;
(2) regulate service buildings or facilities associated with any activity regulated by this chapter, including laundry and food service facilities;
(3) provide for review and approval of plans and specifications for establishments;
(4) address nuisances that could cause the spread of disease or illness;
(5) implement staggered license expiration dates;
(6) address licensing of establishments under this chapter and operator requirements; and
(7) provide for reimbursing local governments for inspections and enforcement of this chapter.