76-2-411. Definition of community residential facility. "Community residential facility" means:
(1) a community group home for developmentally, mentally, or severely disabled persons that does not provide skilled or intermediate nursing care;
(2) a youth foster home, a kinship foster home, a youth shelter care facility, a transitional living program, or youth group home as defined in 52-2-602;
(3) a halfway house operated in accordance with regulations of the department of public health and human services for the rehabilitation of alcoholics or drug dependent persons;
(4) a licensed adult foster family care home; or
(5) an assisted living facility licensed under 50-5-227.