80-7-903. Definitions. As used in this part, the following definitions apply:
(2) "Certification" means the state-approved and documented process of determining within a standard range of variances or tolerances that forage production fields are free of the seeds of noxious weeds, as defined in 7-22-2101(8)(a)(i), which process allows a person to sell the forage as noxious weed seed free and to attach approved certification identification.
(3) "Forage" means any crop, including alfalfa, grass, small grains, straw, and similar crops and commodities, that is grown, harvested, and sold for livestock forage, bedding material, or mulch or related uses and the byproducts of those crops or commodities that have been processed into pellets, cubes, or related products.
(4) "Noxious weed seed free" means that forage has an absence of noxious weed seeds within a standardized range of variances or tolerances established by department rule.
(5) "Person" means a natural person, individual, firm, partnership, association, corporation, company, joint-stock association, body politic, or organized group of persons, whether incorporated or not, and any trustee, receiver, assignee, or similar representative.
(6) "Producer" means a person engaged in growing forage, a tenant personally engaged in growing forage, or both the owner and the tenant jointly and includes a person, cooperative organization, trust, sharecropper, and any other business entity, devices, and arrangements that grow forage that is proposed to be certified as noxious weed seed free.
(7) "Sale" or "sell" means the selling, wholesaling, distributing, offering, exposing for sale, advertising, exchanging, brokering, bartering, or giving away by any person within this state of any forage as noxious weed seed free or certified or approved as noxious weed seed free.