80-11-201. Definitions. As used in this part, unless the context requires otherwise, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Commercial channels" means the sale of wheat or barley for any use when sold to any commercial buyer, dealer, processor, cooperative, or to any person, public or private, who resells any wheat or barley or product produced from wheat or barley.
(2) "Committee" means the Montana wheat and barley committee provided for in 2-15-3002.
(3) "First purchaser" means any person, public or private corporation, association, or partnership buying, accepting for shipment, or otherwise acquiring the property in or to wheat or barley from a grower and shall include a mortgagee, pledgee, lienor, or other person, public or private, having a claim against the grower, where the actual or constructive possession of such wheat or barley is taken as part payment or in satisfaction of such mortgage, pledge, lien, or claim.
(4) "Grower" means any landowner personally engaged in growing wheat or barley, a tenant of the landowner personally engaged in growing wheat or barley, or both the owner and the tenant jointly; and includes a person, partnership, association, corporation, cooperative, trust, sharecropper, and any and all other business units, devices, and arrangements.
(5) "Sale" includes any pledge or mortgage of wheat or barley after harvest to any person, public or private.