80-12-103. Agricultural loan authority -- general powers. The authority may:
(1) retain professional consultants and advisers;
(2) adopt rules governing its procedures;
(3) purchase agricultural loans made by financial institutions;
(4) issue bonds, in accordance with 80-12-301, necessary to provide funds for implementing this chapter;
(5) invest any funds generated by sale of bonds in the permissible investments outlined in 17-6-211 until such time as the funds are needed for any of the authority's other functions;
(6) procure insurance or guaranties in amounts and in the form the authority considers desirable or necessary, from any party, including a governmental agency, against any loss in connection with its loan agreements; and
(7) use the assistance and services of the farmers home administration, the production credit association, the federal land bank, or private lenders in approving loans for issuance of bonds.